Dermal Piercing Tips
- For the first few days you may apply a fresh bandage to prevent snags and for protection as it will be very fragile.
- Prepare the area for cleansing by rinsing or soaking with warm water and be sure to remove any stubborn crust using a cotton swab and warm water. Never pick with your fingernails.
- Follow cleaning instructions outlined in Before & Aftercare page.
- Do NOT rotate your jewelry during cleaning.
- Be careful putting on and taking clothes off as it may snag the dermal.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE JEWELRY ON YOUR OWN. In the event you need it removed, we will assist you.